Bucktail Farm is a unique opportunity to own a large irrigated farm located in Arthur and McPherson counties northeast of Ogallala or southeast of Arthur, Nebraska.
Bucktail Farm offers a 21 center pivot irrigated farm supported by the worlds second largest aquifer, the Ogallala Aquifer, which is a highly valued natural resource underlying parts of eight states and nearly all in Nebraska.
Crop production on the Bucktail Farm provides strong returns to the investor with corn, soybean, and alfalfa production among the best in the area.
Twenty-one center pivot irrigated systems water the irrigated crops. Outstanding grain storage facilities round out the operation.
- 14 miles east of Arthur on US Highway 92, then 7 miles south on a county maintained road
- Approximately 29 miles north of Paxton on a county maintained gravel road
- 4,599+/- total acres
- 2,744+/- pivot irrigated acres
- 1,555+/- fenced pasture acres
- 19 Zimmatic pivots and 2 Valley pivots
- Each pivot has a wellwith most producing over2,000 gpm
- Supported by the Ogallala Aquifer
- Corn, soybean, and alfalfa production
- 4 nearly new grain bins, 200,000-bushel storage
- 60-ton scale with house/office
- 7 miles of an underground water line
- 20 rubber stock tanks
- Adjacent easement for swine unit
- Seller leaseback requirement